Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter by midday on 9th October 2020.
- To Enter: Visit www.bighams.com/wellshamper and complete the online form to provide your details (name, postal address and email address) in order to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Maximum of one entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period.
- The Prizes: 50 winners will each win 1 x Wells Food Festival Hamper. The contents of each individual hamper will vary, but all prizes will be of a similar value, of up to £50. Each hamper will contain a selection of products from stallholders participating in the virtual Wells Food Festival. Products are likely to include chocolate, chutneys, crackers, jams, seasonings and sweets and participating brands are likely to include Choc on Choc, Cornish Sea Salt, Grown Up Marshmallows and Hembridge Organics. Our stallholders are small batch producers so if an item is unavailable, it will be substituted for something of similar value.
- Winner Selection: 50 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, on the afternoon of 9th October 2020.
- Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within five working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter at bighams.com/wellswinners from 16th October 2020, for a period of eight weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the entry-site.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Charlie Bigham’s, Coriander House, 2 McNicol Drive, London NW10 7AW
How do I enter the prize draw?
You just need to complete the form on our website here and you’ll be notified by email by 16th October if you’ve won!
What are the promotional dates?
The offer is available up to the final deadline for entries of midday on 9th October 2020. The virtual Wells Food Festival itself takes place on Sunday 11th October.
What products are eligible for the promotion?
Purchase is not required to enter, but the offer is being promoted on the products listed below:
- Fish Pie for 1
- Fish Pie for 2
- Lasagne for 1
- Lasagne for 2
- Chicken Tikka Masala for 1
- Chicken Tikka Masala for 2
Can I enter more than once?
Entry is limited to one per person during the promotional period, regardless of how many times you buy one of the participating products.
Why do you need my details?
If you’re one of our 50 lucky winners, we need your full name and address so we can send your prize! Don’t worry – we’ll never send you anything or share your details without your express permission.
Why is there no phone number I can call for help?
Phone lines can get tied up – and it’s no fun to be on hold! If you’ve got any questions that aren’t answered here, feel free to drop us a line and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!