Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the terms and conditions of use of this website. By using the site you’re agreeing to the Ts and Cs set out below.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw either temporarily or permanently, this website or any part of it, with or without notice to you and confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or withdrawal of the website.
These terms may be revised at any time and we reserve the right to do so. You are therefore advised to keep up to date with the contents of these terms. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your statutory rights.
Charlie Bigham’s is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
Charlie Bigham’s may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page now and then to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 September 2010.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- consumer verbatim comments
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use the information to contact you if you are the winner of a competition.
- We may use the information to respond to any comments/queries/complaints that you send us.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Charlie Bigham’s customer services, 2 McNicol Drive, London, NW10 7AW.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The promoter is Charlie Bigham’s, 2 McNicol Drive, London, NW10 7AW.