How to Cook
This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn’t suitable for microwaving, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 7. (Be careful not to grill by mistake!)
- Remove the film but leave the Thai red curry and rice in their wooden trays*.
- Unfold the foil we’ve provided and tightly wrap over the top of the rice.
- Place both trays on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25 minutes. If using a gas oven, cook for an extra 5 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Make sure it’s piping hot throughout.
*Our wooden trays are designed for the oven. Just make sure they aren’t placed close to any element or flame.
A little bit
on the side
THAI SPINACH BITES
1 chopped up lime
1cm piece of ginger, chopped
1 shallot, finely sliced
½ chilli, chopped
½ tbsp coriander leaves
1 tbsp peanuts
A dash of fish sauce
A sprinkle of sugar
6-8 baby spinach leaves
Mix together the limes, ginger, shallot, chilli, coriander and peanuts. Season with a dash of fish sauce and a sprinkle of sugar. Lay the spinach leaves on a platter and place a spoonful of the mix on each.
We think this dish calls for a good Languedoc white. When paired
with this spicily fragrant dish, you'll really notice the beautiful
aromatics of the wine.