How to Cook
This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn’t suitable for microwaving, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
1. Preheat your oven to 220°C / 200°C fan /gas mark 7. (Be careful not to grill by mistake!)
2. Remove the film but leave the Thai green curry and rice in their wooden trays*.
3. Unfold the foil we’ve provided and tightly wrap over the top of both trays.
4. Place both trays on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 35 minutes. If using a gas oven, cook for an extra 5 minutes.
5. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Make sure it’s piping hot throughout.
*Our wooden trays are designed for the oven. Just make sure they aren’t placed close to any element or flame.