How to Cook
This recipe contains some raw vegetables and raw ingredients, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a medium-sized frying pan.
- Add the chicken and vegetables and fry over a medium to high heat for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Give the sachet of sauce a gentle shake, add its contents to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles and green vegetables, stirring them regularly and cook for a further 3-4 minutes until the sauce has been absorbed by the noodles.
- Make sure it’s piping hot throughout.
A little bit
on the side
Chopped salad with sesame and garlic and ginger dressing.
For the salad:
¼ cucumber cut into matchsticks
A big handful of bean sprouts
1 carrot peeled and cut into match sticks
3 finely chopped spring onions
1 tbsp roasted cashews
1 tbsp chopped corrinader
For the dressing:
3 tbsp sunflower oil
1 clove garlic crushed
½ tbsp crushed ginger
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp cider vinegar vinegar
1 tbsp honey
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
Juice of ½ lime
Whisk all the dressing ingredients together and toss with the salad ingredients. Top with roasted cashews and chopped fresh coriander.
A citrusy IPA or a Riesling.