How to Cook
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas
- Remove the film, then lift the two en croutes out of their wooden tray and place on a baking tray, together with the greaseproof paper.
For best results, brush the pastry with milk or whisked egg*.
- Place in the centre of the oven and cook for 25 minutes until the pastry turns golden brown.
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Make sure they’re piping hot throughout.
A little bit
on the side
GLAZED CARROTS AND SUGAR SNAP PEAS
3 medium carrots, peeled
100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
1 tbsp clear honey
1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
1. Cut the carrots into batons and cook in boiling water for 6 to 7 minutes, until tender.
2. Add the sugar snap peas for the last 3 minutes of the cooking time. Drain well, then return to the pan with butter, honey and the parsley.
3. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper and toss together until the butter melts.
A buttery chardonnay or similarly smooth, dry white wine would be utterly delish with this rather