PAELLA WITH CHICKEN, KING PRAWNS & CHORIZO
Tender marinated chicken, King prawns & Spanish chorizo on a bed of smoky paprika, sundried tomato and lobster-stock infused rice. Perfect!
How to Cook
This recipe has some raw ingredients so please do not microwave.
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- Remove the film but leave the paella in its wooden tray*.
- Unfold the foil and tightly wrap over the wooden tray.
- Cook for 35 minutes in the centre of the oven
(add 10 minutes if using a gas oven).
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes then remove the foil and stir the rice and sauce together. Make sure it’s piping hot throughout.
*Our wooden trays are ovenproof but don’t grill or place near element/flame.
Cooked rice (rice, water), onions, chicken (12%), King prawns (8%) (prawn (crustaceans), water, salt), water, white wine, red peppers, tomatoes, chorizo (2%) (pork, paprika, salt, garlic, preservatives: sodium nitrite, potassium nitrate, antioxidant: rosemary extract), rapeseed oil, chicken stock (chicken, dried potatoes, water, yeast extract, salt, chicken fat), garlic purée, lemon juice, lobster stock (cornflour, salt, water, sugar, tomato purée, yeast extract, lobster extract (crustaceans), tapioca starch, anchovy (fish), dried cod (fish), lemon juice, sunflower oil), tomato purée, salt, honey, sun-dried tomatoes, sunflower oil, pork gelatine, smoked paprika, parsley, cornflour, rosemary, ground fennel seeds, ground turmeric, black pepper, ground chillies.
WARNING: Although we do our very best to take out all of the bones and shells, some may remain.
per ½ pack
(of which saturates)
(of which sugars)
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May also contain nuts, peanuts and sesame.
Please note: We are constantly reviewing our recipes to ensure they are as delicious as possible. Try as we might, sometimes we are not as quick to update our website.
Please always check the sleeve found on your dish for the most up to date information.
Our Chef Recommends
It's not easy to make a really good paella but I think we've cracked it. Let us know if you agree!More about ABI
Goes Best With
WATERCRESS SALAD WITH MANCHEGO, TOASTED ALMONDS AND SHERRY VINEGAR
½ garlic clove, chopped
2 tbsp sherry vinegar
3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Coarse sea salt
2 handfuls watercress, stalks removed
1 handful slivered almonds, toasted in a pan
100g manchego cheese, cut into thin slices
1. Put the garlic, vinegar, olive oil and a good pinch of salt into an empty jam jar and shake until emulsified. (Or whisk together in a bowl.)
2. Combine the watercress, half the almonds and half of the cheese shavings in a bowl. Pour over the dressing and toss. Finish with the remaining cheese and almonds. Serve.
If you’re in the mood for white wine, an albariňo or vinho verde partners really well with our paella. But don’t feel limited to whites. Reds can work really well too, especially when lightly chilled. Rioja and medium-bodied tempranillo make excellent choices.