How to Cook
This recipe is made with some raw ingredients so please do not microwave.
- Preheat your oven to 230°C / 210°C fan / Gas Mark 7.
- Remove the film but leave the linguine in its wooden tray*.
- Unfold the foil we’ve provided and tightly wrap over the top of the tray.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 40 minutes. If using a gas oven, cook for an extra 10 minutes.
- Stir thoroughly, and make sure it’s piping hot throughout.
*Our wooden trays are ovenproof but don’t grill or place near element/flame.