How to Cook
This recipe is best served fresh and is made with some raw ingredients, it isn’t suitable for microwaving, so please follow the instructions carefully.
- Preheat your oven to 190ºC / 170ºC fan / gas mark 5 preheating is very important for this pudding. “
- Remove the film but leave the pudding in its wooden tray*.
- Place the wooden tray on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes:
- -20 minutes for a perfectly gooey pudding
- -25 minutes for a delicious brownie-like pudding
- Serve immediately.
*Our wooden trays are designed for the oven, just make sure they aren’t placed close to any element or flame.
A little bit
on the side
Vanilla Ice cream