How to Cook
This recipe is made with some raw ingredients so please do not microwave.
- Preheat your oven to 220°C / 200°C fan / Gas Mark 7
- Remove the film but leave the curry and rice in their wooden trays*.
- Unfold the foil we’ve provided and tightly wrap over the top of the rice tray.
- Place both trays on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Make sure it’s piping hot throughout.
*Our wooden trays are ovenproof but don’t grill or place near element/flame.