How to Cook
This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn’t suitable for microwaving.
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 7. (Be careful not to grill by mistake!)
2. Remove the film but leave the food in the wooden trays*.
3. Unfold the foil we’ve provided and tightly wrap over the top of the dhal.
4. Place both trays on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25 minutes. If using a gas oven, cook for an extra 10 minutes.
5. Make sure everything is piping hot throughout. Leave to stand for 2 minutes and stir well before serving.
*Our wooden trays are designed for the oven. Just make sure they aren’t placed close to any element or flame.
Cauliflower (22%), water, onions, chickpeas (9%), tomatoes, paneer (8%) (milk), yellow split peas, spinach (4%), cream (milk), mango chutney (sugar, mangoes, salt, acidity regulator: acetic acid*, cayenne pepper**, ginger, garlic), butter (milk), ginger purée, rapeseed oil, green lentils, garlic purée, coriander, cornflour, yoghurt (milk), salt, tomato purée, lime juice, lemon juice, red chillies, parsley, nigella seeds, ground coriander, honey, ground turmeric, curry leaves, pectin, ground fenugreek, mustard seeds, ground cumin, cardamom seeds, ground chillies, sunflower oil, cumin seeds, paprika, black pepper, colour: paprika extract, ground cardamom, ground cinnamon, ground dill, ground ginger, ground cloves.
Secret ingredient: obsession.
*Don’t worry, this is commonly found in mango chutney.
**As you would expect, this has a bit of a kick.
per ½ pack
(of which saturates)
(of which sugars)
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain peanuts, nuts, sesame, gluten and celery.
Please note: We are constantly reviewing our recipes to ensure they are as delicious as possible. Try as we might, sometimes we are not as quick to update our website. Please always check the sleeve found on your dish for the most up to date information.
Delicious with ice-cold sparkling water, a wedge of lemon and ice.