How to Cook
This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn’t suitable for microwaving.
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 7. (Be careful not to grill by mistake!)
2. Remove the film but leave the food in the wooden trays*.
3. Unfold the foil we’ve provided and tightly wrap over the top of the dhal.
4. Place both trays on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25 minutes. If using a gas oven, cook for an extra 10 minutes.
5. Make sure everything is piping hot throughout. Leave to stand for 2 minutes and stir well before serving.
*Our wooden trays are designed for the oven. Just make sure they aren’t placed close to any element or flame.
Delicious with ice-cold sparkling water, a wedge of lemon and ice.