How to Cook
This recipe is made with some raw ingredients, so please follow these cooking instructions carefully.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a medium-sized frying pan.
- Add the chicken and vegetables and fry over a medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Give the sachet of sauce a gentle shake and add its contents to the pan. Bring to the boil, simmer for 2 minutes then serve. Make sure it’s piping hot throughout.
A little bit
on the side
GLAZED CARROTS AND SUGAR SNAP PEAS
3 medium carrots, peeled
100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
1 tbsp clear honey
1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
1. Cut the carrots into batons and cook in boiling water for 6 to 7 minutes, until tender.
2. Add the sugar snap peas for the last 3 minutes of the cooking time. Drain well, then return to the pan with the butter, honey and parsley.
3. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper and toss together until the butter melts.
Smooth, dry white wines are delicious with the creamy mornay sauce in this dish. We’d suggest a not-too-oaky chardonnay or chenin blanc. Otherwise, a glass of cider would be perfect.