How to Cook
- Pre-heat oven to Electric 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas Mark 5. (Be careful not to grill by mistake!)
- Remove the film but leave the puddings in their wooden trays.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven (away from any element or flame) and cook for 15 mins (if cooking using gas oven or cooking from frozen cook for an extra 5 mins).
- Serve immediately. Make sure the puddings are piping hot.
- To serve, carefully remove the pudding from the tray and slide from the liner using a spatula.
This pudding is best cooked fresh but can be frozen at home.
Goes Best With