2 STICKY TOFFEE PUDDINGS
Our classic sticky toffee pudding with a generous, velvety toffee caramel sauce.
How to Cook
- Pre-heat oven to Electric 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas Mark 5. (Be careful not to grill by mistake!)
- Remove the film but leave the puddings in their wooden trays.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven (away from any element or flame) and cook for 15 mins (if cooking using gas oven or cooking from frozen cook for an extra 5 mins).
- Serve immediately. Make sure the puddings are piping hot.
- To serve, carefully remove the pudding from the tray and slide from the liner using a spatula.
This pudding is best cooked fresh but can be frozen at home.
Cream (milk), light muscovado sugar, dates, butter (milk), wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), black treacle, water, free-range egg, golden syrup, raising agents: sodium bicarbonate, disodium diphosphate*, rice flour, salt, natural Madagascan vanilla extract.
per ½ pack
(of which saturates)
(of which sugars)
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain peanuts, nuts and sesame.
Please note: We are constantly reviewing our recipes to ensure they are as delicious as possible. Try as we might, sometimes we are not as quick to update our website.
Please always check the sleeve found on your dish for the most up to date information.
Goes Best With